The internet at the ranch went out entirely yesterday, so I was unable to blog. However, I was able to spend time with my family, so the day was a great day. I'm back in Aggieland now, somewhat ready to survive the next two weeks of studying and finals.
I thought I'd go ahead and knock out both yesterday and today's blogging challenge in one post. Here's a baby picture:
- I revel in solitude, but crave people if I'm alone for too long.
- According to Ali, I pretend to be tougher than I am, emotionally not physically.
- I scare easily, often jumping to the worst conclusions if there is a bind, but scary movies rarely scare me at all. In fact, I love horror movies.
- I love to read, but I don't read nearly as much as I once did.
- I used to be incredibly shy, but I'm not shy much at all these days. I'm quiet sometimes, but I wouldn't say shy.
- I'm passionate about many, many things, although in day-to-day decision-making, I tend to be unruffled and easy-going.
- I'd much rather have a friend pick out where we're going to eat than have to make the decision myself and potentially disappoint someone.
- I like to do well when I attempt something.
- I'm often teased by acquaintances for smiling too much, but I like smiling.
- Physical touch is the last of my love languages. I can easily go days without being touched and not notice.
- It's difficult for me to give every part of my life to the Lord sometimes. It feels like leaping off the side of a swimming pool to your daddy's waiting arms... in total darkness. I have no idea where I'm going, but I feel confident that He's got me.
- I have more guy friends than I do girl friends--our personalities work well together, I suppose--but my friendships with girls tend to be closest.
- I'm often incredibly oblivious to things going on around me. However, I'm usually "in the loop." ;)
- I love warm weather and rain.
- I'm a picture hoarder. I love photographs.
Post a Comment