For the next ten days, I will share ten lists like the one below. I'll admit that I won't have worked for hours on them, but they're something... and after that, I will share a travel journal about my time in New York City. I'm excited about that one. It'll be the first thing I can cross off of my summer bucket list.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
2. I am currently an intern at Christian Relief Fund.
3. I have been to fourteen different countries and my future career will hopefully require me to visit many more.
4. I like befriending quirky people. Probably because I'm a quirky person.
5. Within the last year, I have changed from an introvert into an extrovert. That's what college does to people, I suppose.
6. I'm absolutely terrified of dead bugs and sharks.
7. Recently, I learned how to play the ukulele. It is my favorite instrument as of right now.
8. I like to keep busy. Sometimes I leave early in the morning and don't get home until after midnight, but I like it that way.
9. My #1 love language is quality time. #2 is words of affirmation. My last one is physical touch (and that also happens to be Ali's first).
10. I am an insomniac.
What are ten facts about you?
1. I love training in martial arts... it's my passion, and I hope to compete at the US Martial Arts Open one day :)
2. I love working with children.
3. I love the band Cimorelli.
4. I'm a vegetarian.
5. Science is my least favorite subject... Blechh.
6. I am in drama at my school, and had a lead role in our last production!
7. I love painting my nails :)
8. I'm a cross between an introvert and extrovert... i hate talking infront of people, and i'm relatively quiet, but loud with my friends.
9. I want to go to college to get a degree in elementary education.
10. I'm a bit of a perfectionist :)
1) I'm working two part-time jobs as well as baby-sitting a few times a month as well as being a full-time high-school student.ReplyDelete
2) I love organizing...but my room is always a mess!
3) I love reading...so much. My book collection is currently at 400 and my wishlist continues to grow!
4) I'm a huge procrastinator and it's awful.
5) I'm growing my hair out for Locks of Love.
6) I love music but I'm terrible at making it!
7) I hate math and science.
8) I love English!
9) Lilacs are my favourite smell ever.
10) I'm really, really shy...but somehow get over that and am really outgoing when I'm doing customer service jobs.
How do you become an intern at christian relief fund?ReplyDelete
It was really a God thing. I actually went to Kenya, Africa with Christian Relief Fund a few years ago and I have been volunteering with them for several years now. This summer, I had the opportunity to intern with CRF, which I am so blessed to experience since this may be something similar to what I want to do with my future career!Delete