For the next ten days, I will share ten lists like the one below. I'll admit that I won't have worked for hours on them, but they're something... and after that, I will share a travel journal about my time in New York City. I'm excited about that one. It'll be the first thing I can cross off of my summer bucket list.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
2. I am currently an intern at Christian Relief Fund.
3. I have been to fourteen different countries and my future career will hopefully require me to visit many more.
4. I like befriending quirky people. Probably because I'm a quirky person.
5. Within the last year, I have changed from an introvert into an extrovert. That's what college does to people, I suppose.
6. I'm absolutely terrified of dead bugs and sharks.
7. Recently, I learned how to play the ukulele. It is my favorite instrument as of right now.
8. I like to keep busy. Sometimes I leave early in the morning and don't get home until after midnight, but I like it that way.
9. My #1 love language is quality time. #2 is words of affirmation. My last one is physical touch (and that also happens to be Ali's first).
10. I am an insomniac.
What are ten facts about you?