TEN THINGS YOU HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT TODAY
1. I desperately want to return to Kenya, Africa sometime soon.
2. Man, I really need to pack my suitcase for New York.
3. I miss my college friends. Three months and I will see them again. (Hopefully I will see some of them in the middle of the summer.)
4. I sure love spending the day with Ali and Rebecca. I love those girls.
5. Why can't I frat snap?!
6. Hey, "Captivating" just came in the mail. Should I read that or "Sherlock Holmes" over my New York trip? I can't decide.
7. I need to go clothes shopping before I head to New York. All I own is t-shirts, jeans, and cargo shorts.
8. My room is so messy from my boxes of stuff I haven't unpacked yet that it's embarrassing, even if no one is around to see it.
9. I wish I had more time to blog these days. I miss it.
10. Where is my umbrella? I heard it rains up north. (It doesn't rain much in the Texas Panhandle these days.) I should probably find that...
What has been on your mind?
1) My room is such a mess...I should clean it.ReplyDelete
2) Wow, my boyfriend is so sweet :')
3) Work is so boring.
4) Did they do research on how to make this uniform as unnatractive as possible?
5) Hairnets should be banned.
6) Bacon is pretty delicious...
7) I have exams coming up soon :(
8) I should probably eat more than one meal a day. -_-
9) Do I smile too much at custemors? Could this be considered creepy?
10) I wish I had more time to read :(