I enjoyed my 30 Day Blog Challenge from September, so I thought I'd go ahead and participate in another one. However, I have other things I'd like to continue writing about, so I think I'll only participate in the blog challenge four days a week, making this more like a six or seven week blog challenge. Oh well.
On Mondays, I'll continue my Billboard Top 10 songs review. I'll post my Jack blogs on Sundays and my Prank War updates on Saturdays while they still last. If I have anything else to write about, I'll just go ahead and write about it on a day of the week when I should be answering a blog challenge question.
Got it? Good.
This 30 Day Challenge will be a little deeper than my last one, which consisted of several silly and fun questions, like "What are 5 things you can't live without?" This one will be more difficult and complicated to write about.
I'd like you to answer the questions as well. I'd love it if you left your answers in the comments, but if you don't have time or the question is too personal, then write about it in your own personal journal or in your head as you go throughout your day... or even write about them in your own blog.
Here's the schedule.
1. What was a changing moment in your life?
2. Has a painful experience ever had a positive impact in your life?
3. What are three of your biggest passions?
4. What is your dream career?
5. What in life is most beautiful to you?
6. Describe a specific moment where God obviously was working in your life.
7. What is your place of refuge?
8. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? What about now?
9. What song has moved you recently?
10. Who is your "best self"?
11. What is your favorite age?
12. If you knew you would die in two weeks, would you change anything about your life now?
13. Why do you keep a blog? What is your favorite part of keeping a blog? Least favorite?
14. When do you feel most alive?
15. Have you ever regretted something you DIDN'T do?
16. How do you spend time alone?
17. What kind of impact do you want to make on the world?
18. If you had a friend who talked to you like you talk to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
19. What is your favorite Bible verse and why?
20. Are you an optimist, a realist, or a pessimist? Which would you rather be?
21. What do you miss most about your childhood?
22. How are you inspired?
23. What is a quality about yourself that you like? That you're striving to change?
24. Who is someone who changed your life for the better?
25. How is God working in your life right now?
26. If you could write a letter to your thirteen-year-old self, what would you say?
27. What do you like best about each member of your family?
28. If you could do one thing to make the world a better place, what would you do?
29. At this time in your life, do you think you're fulfilling God's plans for you?
30. Share your testimony.
I hope you like these questions. If anything, I'm writing these for myself, because maybe there are some lessons I need to learn.
I'll begin Wednesday.